compensation: Up to $25 per hour depending on experience employment type: full-time job title: Crude Oil Dispatcher
QR Code Link to This Post
Great Company with Great benefits and pay. We are in need of several Dispatchers. Work for an industry leader in oil transportation.
Real-time Driver Management system utilizing a state of the art dispatching system allowing you to know where all of your drivers are at all times.
Rotating schedule that will include some weekends
• Effectively dispatching Crude Oil Trucks in all operational areas ensuring the best use of each truck and the least number of deadhead miles.
• Dispatch drivers following the daily schedule provided by local area managers.
• Provide accurate directions to well site locations and/or facilities. Work with local area managers to ensure accurate directions to each location are available.
• Follow appropriate communications protocols in communicating drivers via phone, ShipXpress and computer networks.
• Respond timely to requests from Customers.
• Create appropriate and professional pass down notes at the end of each shift. Essential Functions:
• High level of customer service acumen.
• Responsible for taking calls from customers, drivers and other personnel.
• Monitor and validates accuracy of dispatch entries and jobs.
• Provide emergency and non-emergency requests for assistance in dispatching trucks or responding to requests for information.
• Monitor ongoing communications and dispatching throughout the shift.
• Maintain appropriate communications between customers and drivers to facilitate flawless operations.
• Guide and direct all communications regarding issues from customers to appropriate management personnel.
• Dispatch loads evenly to all appropriate drivers, within the appropriate areas.
• Assign, direct, and track vehicles as well as establish routes to meet the needs of the workload.
• Maintain and track truck movement in designated software (Driver/Load tracking).
• Understands DOT logs, oil tickets and office paperwork related to dispatching.
• Use computer automation to look up lease numbers, tank numbers, leases by name, leases by operator, barrel allocation by destination and ticket number.
• Utilize computer and telephones to assign new tank numbers to leases, move destination allocations and other needs as requested by marketing.
• Maintain and tracks asset utilization, ensuring established goals are met or exceeded. • Provide accurate accident, safety and various other related reports as required.
• May provide other support functions as requested.
• Foster a cooperative and harmonious working climate conductive to maximize employee morale and productivity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25 per hour DOE
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
Schedule: 12 hour shift
• Weekend availability
Work Location: In person
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.