compensation: $20-$40 per hour DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Hiring immediately for wood framers for work in Bellevue, Seattle, Kirkland areas. We have multiple townhome and single family projects and are looking for great people to join our team.
This is a full time, long term position for an experienced framer looking to relocate to the Pacific Northwest.
• Must have 1+ year experience in wood framing
• Must be able to build walls and roll floors/roofs
• Must be able to communicate effectively, follow directions, and work well with others as well as independently.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to work Mon-Fri 7:30 am- 4:00 pm. Occasional Saturdays are optional.
• Must have hand and power tools.
• Must follow all site safety guidelines, including wearing safe clothing and boots. We will provide hard hat and safety glasses.
Job will include rough framing single and multi-family homes. We typically do not install windows. Starting pay for framers is $20 per hour (for apprentice) up to $40 per hour (for journeyman level project foreman).
We have a limited amount of short term employee housing available for qualified candidates. Must be drug free. Rent is deducted from bi-weekly pay checks.
To apply, respond to this email or text your name, a brief description of your experience, and when you are available to work.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers