We are seeking a full-time Horizontal Directional Drill (Bore) Operators and Locators who have mastered the ability to drill through earth and rock through planning and organizing drilling operations; operating HDD drilling equipment; maintaining records, equipment, and safe operations. This position is based in Williston, ND. Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment drug, alcohol and background checks.
Apply online: www.jmacresources.com
• Plans drilling jobs by using sketches, and geological information such as evaluating soil and rock conditions.
• Organizes drilling operations by ordering and gathering equipment and supplies; coordinating drilling schedule with other work elements; inspecting equipment; setting-up rigs.
• Completes drilling operations by operating HDD drills, changing bits; removing debris; servicing drilling rig and hoisting machinery; operating gasoline & diesel engines & electric motors
• Documents actions by recording drilling data and events.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Maintains safe, healthy, and environmentally sound work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations; preventing spillage; wearing personal protective equipment; storing and maintaining hazardous materials.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Proficiency in laying out a job site within safety and productive parameters
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Experience in the HDD industry
• Must have a valid CDL License. Have valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Reading/Understanding as-built maps, service cards, and client records
• Able to pass drug screen, background check
• Be able to work outdoors in ALL TYPES of weather conditions
• Must be available to be on-call after-hours
• Be available to work overtime and weekends, as needed
• Must be a able to present yourself in a professional manner, representing JMAC Resources respectfully
• Proficiency with Subsite and Digitrac locating systems is preferred but not a requirement
• Ditch Witch All Terrain drill experience a plus
• Must be willing to travel/work out of state.
• Working knowledge of Vermeer 36x50, 60x90, 220x300 and the Ditch Witch JT2720
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers