compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A family-owned and nationally recognized technology company with customer first focus is seeking a talented, motivated individual, looking to establish a career in printing technology. Loffler has been recognized as one of the fastest growing and top places to work in our market so if you have a desire to problem solve technology issues and to work independently with clients this role is for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “other related duties as assigned”:
• Attend and pass manufacturers basic training classes.
• Exercise and build proficiency in servicing equipment.
• Develop ability to work independently.
• Learn to logically troubleshoot machine problems utilizing all available resources.
• To maintain, track and protect from damage all car stock and inventory that is issued.
• Maintain a valid driver’s license
• Travel to various customer locations within assigned territory
• Demonstrate acceptable verbal and written communication skills with customers and other employees.
• Conforms to company guidelines on dress code and personal hygiene.
• Maintain a safe vehicle with secure storage for parts.
• Maintain auto insurance levels commensurate with company standards.
• Complete all types of paperwork accurately and legibly (timecards, equipment histories, service orders, etc.).
• Learn and use communication systems with dispatch.
• Learn and follow current procedures for return of parts and assemblies.
• To act in a polite, professional manner that is beneficial to the reputation of Loffler Companies.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Exercising good judgment on when to replace parts in a cost-effective manner.
• Know when to escalate equipment repair challenges to the Specialist or other Senior Service Technicians.
• Be able to work independently with little supervision.
• Effectively prioritize the customer needs and concerns.
• Prioritize importance of emergency calls, returns, incompletes and parts calls.
• Allow sufficient travel time for arriving to work on time.
• Shows effective communication and team building skills.
• Beginning to develop coaching and mentoring skills.
• Provides non-routine, somewhat complex information.
• Develops effective working relationships requiring knowledge of policies and procedures.
• Can identify, understand and troubleshoot any known error codes using all available documentation.
• Shows competency in electrical and mechanical skills.
• Can demonstrate competency in the operation of connected devices.
• Can resolve version software problems.
One of the following is preferred but not required:
• Associate degree in electronics.
• Armed forces training in electronics.
• Vocational electronics/electro-mechanical training program.
• Previous office equipment repair experience.
• Mechanical background
• Networking experience
• Laptop with all needed software and resources
• Company mobile phone
• Company car with tools
• Benefit Packages
• Additional bonuses and incentives
• Paid holidays and PTO
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Employee is regularly required to stand/sit for extended periods of time.
• Constant bending and lifting is required.
• Must be able to lift 75lbs.
• Frequently required to use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For information on the physical demands of this job, see Human Resources.
Loffler Core Values
What Defines our Culture.
• Positive Attitude: Be Part of the Solution. Put Extra Effort in All You Do. Everything You Do Matters. Be a Team Player.
• Integrity: Live the Mission. Be Honest. Deliver on Commitments. Do What is Right.
• Innovation: Be a Visionary. Welcome New Ideas. Work Smarter.
• Customer First Focus: Exceed Expectations. Delight Our Clients. Bring Value Every Day. Always Do a Good Job.
• Professionalism: Commit to Excellence. Learn & Improve. Looks and Words Matters. Best in Industry; Field Expert.
• Drive for Results: Performance-Orientated. Hard-Working. Refuse to Lose. Accountable.
• Trustworthiness: Dependable & Reliable. Honor Commitments. Quality Counts.
Why We Do What We Do
• Helping You Succeed is the reason we come to work every day. We aim to help our clients, employees, community and partners overcome challenges and achieve their goals.