condition: excellent engine displacement (CC): 1700 fuel: gas paint color: black title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
Selling my 2009 Yamaha Vmax 1700. It’s an extremely powerful bike with a lot of torque, fantastic sound, and ridiculous acceleration for how big it is. The ECU flash gives the bike 220 crank horsepower. It is a shaft driven bike with 15,6xx miles and a clean ND title in hand.
* Full Guru ECU flash done by Tim Nash
* AIS (air injection system) is plugged per the ECU flash
* Dual titanium Akrapovic exhaust with cat delete
* Air box modification with K&N filter
* Tidy tail with integrated tail lights
* UFO integrates front turn indicators with resistors installed
* Exup cables removed
* Black powder-coated body panels (were originally silver)
* New Shinko rear tire
* Battery tender lead for storage
Comes with Vmax service manual and front/rear stands.
Bike is located in Grand Forks, ND. Please contact me with questions. $9,000 obo. Only trade interested in is a Indian Chief Dark Horse or an Indian Springfield Dark Horse. Thanks!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers