favorite this post Desperate father (ward) hide this posting unhide

Hi im not gonna beat around the bush on this cause my time is coming short. Im a single father of 3 whom live with me for 6 years ive been payong steady child support too thete mothers. Ive tried and begged and pleaded with the system whos response is hire an attorney which is askinh for minimum 5 k down for the lowest now ive lost everything ive worked my whole life for too give my kids what they deserve i took a job lasy yeer in a town in middle of no where and the gentlemen hiring me got nervous because of my skill was high caliber and was worried about moonlighting . They ended up firing me almost 2 weeks of starting there . I have been broke since i have no family close toi me all i have is my children recently child support has suspended my drivers license and any vehicle titles i own now every time i get in a car im thrown in jail for d.u.s i been down and out and now the state is opting too take ny kids because they state im unable too provide a healthy home and enviroment ive done everythong fpr my kids and sacrificed everything for them im asking begging for anyone out there too help me financially too fight the system and stop them from doing injustice and putting my kids in some home for non reason at all please as a father parent help me im willing too do anything it takes please help me
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5997483739


best of [?]