The City of Columbus, North Dakota, is seeking proposals from interested parties to submit a plan to lease and operate a cafe, restaurant or confectionery located in the Community Center building.
Proposals will be accepted until February 6, 2017 at Noon and are to be submitted to:
City Auditor, PO Box 27, City of Columbus, ND 58727.
Proposals should include the following information:
1. Proposed lease terms, including proposed rent amount and term of lease;
2. Prior experience in operation of a cafe, restaurant or confectionery;
3. References from prior experiences including the individual's name; company name, address and telephone numbers;
4. A proposed menu with details and proposed pricing;
5. Proposed days and hours of operation;
6. Primary contact name and numbers including phone and email.
The City reserves the right to reject any and all proposals. The City will review all proposals and select the proposal most advantageous after an interview has been conducted.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers